Teeth Straightening- Smilelign
The only system that allows you to "try before you buy"
Teeth Straightening with Smilelign
Smilelign is a revolutionary clear brace for adults that gives you the smile you have always wanted. It is an alternative to metal braces and is almost invisible so that no one will know you are having your teeth straightened (unless you tell them!). Smilelign enables you to be confident, look great and smile better. The benefits of Smilelign are:
• Easy to Use
• Virtually Invisible Aligners
• Clinically Effective
How does it work?
Smilelign is completed with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners. These are changed every two to four weeks. The process can take as little as 10 weeks depending on the amount of tooth movement needed. Each aligner is specially made for your teeth and moves them in small increments week by week. You wear the clear aligners until your teeth have moved into the desired position.
How Easy Is It?
The treatment is simple, quick and affordable. There are 4 steps in getting your Smilelign Clear Aligner treatment:
1. Visit Dr Gasiorowski to see if you are suitable for the treatment.
2. Impression moulds are taken of your teeth. This is painless and takes 15 minutes.
3. “Scan and Plan” appointment 2 weeks later with Dr Gasiorowski; this shows you a digital representation of your teeth and where you can expect the final position of them to be. Passive aligners (clear aligners that won’t move your teeth) are also fitted so that you can get an idea of how it feels to wear aligners for 2 weeks. If you decide to go ahead with the treatment the active aligners can then be manufactured by the laboratory.
4. You wear the series of clear aligners until completion of the tooth movement. At the end of treatment we may need to take another mould of your teeth so that a permanent retainer can be made to that your teeth stay permanently in their new positions.
How do my teeth move?
Your tooth movements are meticulously planned from our prescription to the laboratory where the “Scan and Plan” is designed. Models of your teeth are scanned using cutting edge technology. Each tooth movement is carefully decided using the Smilelign Ortho Studio Planning Software. A 3D animation is produced to show you the movements that your teeth will undergo during the course of treatment. This allows you to see how your teeth will look like at the end of treatment and gives you an opportunity to discuss any specific requirements that you may have about how you want your teeth to look.
Will it affect my lifestyle?
• Smilelign braces are almost invisible
• Clear braces are as slim line and as comfortable as possible as they are made specifically for you
• You will be able to undertake your work duties very easily
• Any minor speech issues or discomfort only last a couple of days
• You can remove the aligners easily for a short space of time for an important meeting or event
• There are no brackets or wires like conventional braces meaning you can still feel confident